I’m looking for leading and emerging diverse writers in the sustainable travel field to write guest content.
I’m interested in well researched and detailed content focused on sustainable travel, such as:
- Sustainable city guides
- Sustainable travel guides or itineraries
- Sustainable ecotourism experiences
- Personal narratives about environmental lessons learned while traveling
- An example could be things I learned about reducing my plastic waste while traveling in Kenya.
- Ethical, cultural interactions from travel
- Sustainable tips to consider when visiting X
- Locals and residents only
- Local stories from vulnerable travel destinations
- Ethical wildlife encounters
- Regenerative travel stories
- Regenerative travel is travel that improves a destination
- Outdoor and nature guides
- Anything you feel is relevant to sustainable travel
Terms and Conditions
- I may include ethical affiliate links
- I run ads on my site post.
- I’m looking for content at a minimum of 1,200 words
- I may summarize your content in social media graphics – crediting you
- Paid content is labeled and disclosed as such
- I retain rights to ask for edits or make small edits for SEO
- I often write an introduction and conclusion to align with my brand
- Make sure you are following me across social media
- I pay within 7 days of final approved edits
- Payment is made via PayPal either in EUR or USD – you must submit an invoice to get paid.
- I require a contract between both parties.
- Posts are optimized with shareable graphics and pins
- Sharing your post once published is highly encouraged, but please tag me!
- You will receive an author bio and a rotating spot on my contributor page
- I would love for you to feature a do-follow link back to your article on your site. I can provide my logo for this purpose
Pitch & Content Guidelines
To send a pitch, please use the following guidelines:
- Send an email to email@example.com with PITCH as the first part of the title, followed by your topic
- I pay for content, but as a new site, I operate with a limited budget and only accept a very limited amount of content. I may have to turn down some offers, so please understand. If I am unable to accept your offer and I hope we can work together in the future as my site grows.
- I prioritize diverse writers and contributors with unique quality pitches
- Include a detailed pitch about the topic, including possible headings
- Include writing samples, or a link to a relevant blog post
- Include some background information about you and why you should write the article
- The content should be original, not reproduced or repurposed in the future or from the past
- I want your voice! I love to feature original voices! So, please put your personality into the pitch. One of my goals is to feature diversity in writing, culture, ethnicity, opinions, creativity, etc. I don’t want all the guest content on my site to sound like me – I want it to sound like you! So, feel free to get creative, make me laugh, make me cry, or allow me to learn something new!
- Clearly identify your rates, terms, and conditions
- State if you provide your own images or if I need to source from creative commons
- The final content should be thorough, researched, ethical, and focus on sustainability
- If you’re interested in doing a social media takeover, Twitter chat, or live based on your content – let me know.
- Please wait to hear back from me, so we can discuss terms and conditions before moving forward